DEN CHIEF SERVICE AWARD
This Page Last Updated on
(See Den Chief Handbook, No. 33211B, for detailed
- Serve the pack faithfully for one full year.
- Attend a den chief training (if available within year of
service) OR be trained by the assistant Cubmaster and den leader.
- Know the purposes of Cub Scouting.
- Help Cub Scouts achieve the purpose of Cub Scouting.
- Be the activities assistant in den meetings.
- Set a good example by attitude and uniforming.
- Be a friend to the boys in the den.
- Take part in weekly meetings.
- Assist the den at the monthly pack program.
- Know the importance of the monthly theme.
- Meet as needed with the adult members of the den, pack, or
- Complete FOUR of these projects:
- Serve as a staff member of a Cub Scout special event,
such as a Scouting show, bicycle rodeo, etc.
- Serve as a staff member of a Cub Scout day camp or
- Advance one Boy Scout rank.
- Assist in recruiting three new Cub Scouts.
- Assist three Webelos Scouts to join a troop.
- Help to plan and carry out a joint pack-troop activity.
- Recommend to your Scoutmaster another Boy Scout to be a
Source: Boy Scout Requirements, #33215E,